Did you know?
1. Catherine Avery started working on Wall St. at 18 and in over 25 years in the business has never once considered quitting. Why? Her job is her passion! How different from individuals who call themselves financial advisors but only recently took up the profession as a second career!
2. Catherine works with a limited number of clients, which assures those lucky few, the individualized, quality attention and service they deserve. And what a contrast to those financial advisors who really are just consultants or salespeople with the #1 priority of accumulating more clients.
3. The acronym “CAIM” is Celtic for “Ring of Protection.” This succinctly sums up the mission of Catherine Avery Investment Management, which is to protect clients and grow their assets in a judicious manner.
4. Catherine is now available through the Schwab network. So, if you have an account or a financial advisor at Schwab, or work with someone who is affiliated with Schwab, you can now also access Catherine. (There will be more information on this exciting development in our next newsletter.)
5. As a CAIM client you will not be clumped together with other clients in a generalized portfolio that ‘sort of’ meets your needs. Instead you receive the individually tailored service (and direct line to Catherine herself) that only an independent investment firm can provide. Most importantly, when you need answers you don’t have to wait!
See you in two weeks with more updates and news!
For those of you with questions, feel free to call me at 203.966.2712. Also please visit my website at www.catherineaveryinvest.com Please pass along this newsletter to friends and family to spread the word!